Parallax Beginnings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallax Beginnings Forum

A SciFi Webcomic Community

HomePortalComicLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parallax- Chapter 12

Go down 
+3
Lemons
Okami
Squird5
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Name: Erika Keenly
Credits:

Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:53 am

"Uh, no, we were here yesterday apparently, and he got some booze. And I'm going to see what he has in the way of heavy weapons..." she grinned evily.

"Yeah..." Steve said, not quite sure.
Back to top Go down
http://parallax.comicgenesis.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:53 pm

*Melchior looks at the kid oddly, but then shrugs*

"Whatever floats your boat, kid. This planet isn't too dangerious, why the firepower?...ergghh..."

*Mechior takes a long pause:*

'"C'mon Steve, give him his toy and the we'll search for Naomi..."

Last edited by Mecha-for-Kittens on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:16 pm

The Fronzok boy walked over to the refidgerators in the back and pulled out a green six-pack box, with 'ALMA' written in red across it.

The blue haired Cazanan girl began fiddiling with some of the weapons, "Steve, why are all of the weapons in here loaded? One would think that would be a bad idea."

"Yeah, well, I can fend for myself," he countered.

"And if they manage to slot you before you can get your railgun?"

He was silent.

The third, and final kid, with black hair, and what looked like Cazanan AND Human ears, looked at Melchior, "You know Naomi?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:36 pm

*Spacing out again, he jumps back to reality and shoots a glance at the kid*

"Oh, yeah... She saved my hide earlier tonight, not sure why..."

He grumbled, "... Why save me for no reason?"
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 pm

"What'd she save you from?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:47 pm

*Melchior grinned*
"... Just a little thug issue..."
*He looked up and with a crazy-smiling expression*
"Hey, Steve, how much would you pay me if I took care of your Manson problem and found Naomi in one night?"
*He paused, and loaded his rifle*
"Crazy? I've done crazier..."

((AWW, YEAH! BA, response to the rescue. I won't be on again till 10 earliest tonight though.))

Last edited by Mecha-for-Kittens on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:57 pm

"That sounds about right. She really made a mass didn't she?" the girl said.

"You can try if you want..." Steve answered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 pm

*looks a bit puzzled. These kids were starting to creep him out a bit*
"Wierd... Kids..."

*cough*

"I'll do it, I just want to confirm she's there. Know any places Manson peons seem to hang-out at?"
*He stops*
"And how much are you willing to pay?"

((Baseball game rained out... :( ))

Last edited by Mecha-for-Kittens on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:35 pm

"So who all did you come in contact with before Naomi disappeared?" the Cazanan girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:40 pm

*Melchior grinned*
"Just some Manson punks. Made a mess out of here 'till Steve broke out the big toys. I'll sort the rest of em out..."
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:51 pm

"That all?" she picked up an AA-370, and extra clips.
Back to top Go down
Lemons
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Lemons

Character sheet
Name: Sergio
Credits: 474

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Noticing Melchior and the others from the other side of Steve's, he walked over. "Hi Chiyoko, Ryan, Keenly." waving a little bit. "Harassing someone else, Chiyoko?"
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blackout655
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:34 pm

*Still a bit disturbed by the gun-wielding school children, he responds to the child:*

"... Yeah, nothing to worry about, run along and, errrrr... Can you even afford that?!"
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:38 pm

"I am now," Chiyoko said, "Got an idea?" she smiled evily.

"Yes I can, and I've also got about ten at home, and a ton more too! Now are you going to can it, or am I going to have to bring in my friends to can it for you?" the Cazanan girl, Keenly said, starting to get angry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:44 pm

*Melchior easily blocks a few of her punches and twists her arm around her back. He lets go, but grimaces.*
*sigh*
"I wish there were more schools then ways to kill a man in this universe, but sadly that's an idealist's fantasy...*

*He walks out of the store, and heads straight for the first grimy bar he can think of that crime peons would hang-out at*

((Was that much god-modding? I just assumed a bratty-kid would do that is she got mad.))
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 pm

((Well because of that...))

Keenly pulled out a phone...

Outside the bar Melchior was in, a pair of gray Firefoxes quickly dropped down, 'MARINES' written on the side. Troops piled out in full body armor, most with assault rifles and Firespreys. Two quickly put a charge on the door, and ran to cover, blowing the door off the hinges as the other thirty or so troops piled in, grabbing Melchior from his stool and dragging him out, and dragging him back the Steve's Stuff, where Keenly stood outside, radiating anger...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 pm

((This is a case of "The GM hates you" Syndrome, isn't it?))

*Still confused, Melchior gives up on trying to understand how it exactly happened and barks in a low, patient tone*

"Kid, will you just buy your damn gun and leave me be? I answered your questions, and defended myself when you acted childish. Not sure how you pulled out not your friends, nor the cops, but the FUCKING MARINES, but this is too much..."

*He motions to the marine*

"I'll take a night in jail, but I have a warrant for the gun."
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 pm

"Well, speaking to SUPREME MASTER ARBITER OF THE ARMY, ERIKA KEENLY, in that type tone, or attacking my friends never turns out well. So you shut up, and tell me EXACTLY everything you know, before I turn you into a paste myself, got that?" Keenly yelled, people nearby stopping to see, then hurrying on...
Back to top Go down
Lemons
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Lemons

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Sergio walked out of Steve's, hearing Keenly yelling. Seeing Melchior held by the marines, "Wow, that's something..."

The marine holding his left arm looked down at him "Consider yourself lucky she didn't just hunt you down and kill you herself. Normally that happens before we hear anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:40 pm

*Getting back to Earth with himself, Melchior says*
" I'm more surprised the military takes private calls from grade-schoolers..."

*looks at Keenly suspiciously*

"Who the hell are you? A General's brat?"
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:56 pm

"Steve, do you have some pliers?"

"Uh... Yeah, I'll go get them," he went back into the store.

"Good, I'm going to need them in a second..." she glared, walking up to Melchior, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him off the ground. She pulled out a wallet, and flipped it open, "Do you see that ID? Hmm? I AM A CAZANAN ARBITER! If you don't like that, then die. Got that?" she dropped him, and punched him in the gut, throwing him a couple meters back...
Back to top Go down
Lemons
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Lemons

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:56 pm

(( Don't worry, it happens to everyone at one point. It will end then fun can begin ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:01 pm

((But for now, can I at least move the plot along without going to jail?))

*Cursing under his breath*

"Heh, an Arbiter? Before you even finished formal schooling. Cazanan's have a better sense of humor than liquor... But that punch, you remind me of someone I once knew."

*He motions to the Marine and walks to the door*

"Thanks, I needed a good blow to the get to get my brain going, I'll be going now if you're through with this childish need to 'get back' at me."

Last edited by Mecha-for-Kittens on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squird5
Supreme Arbiter
Supreme Arbiter
Squird5

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:12 pm

"Did I say you could leave?" Erika said, as Marines blocked him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 pm

" Fine, suspicious behavior? Public enemy? Child abuse? resisting and "officer"? What's your fancy?"

* He said, as the marine breathed down his neck*

"But more importantly, who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parallax- Chapter 12   Parallax- Chapter 12 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Parallax- Chapter 12
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next